Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Resolutions

New Years is here! That means two things: 1) The start of 2014, and 2) Time to make resolutions!
There may be a few questions in the air about resolutions.

First Off, What is a Resolution? What's a New Years Resolution? Good question. A resolution can be a lot of things, but in this term, the dictionary definition is "a firm decision to do or not to do something." Basically, it's when you say that you are going to do something and you aren't turning back. For example, a resolution could be "I am quitting eating waffles."
    A New Years Resolution is a Resolution, but you make them for the year ahead, like "Next Year I will quit eating pancakes."

What Kind of Resolutions can I have? Any kind, from world peace to stop biting fingernails to eat sushi.

Do I have to keep it? You know, I don't know. It may be hard to keep, so I think it's okay if you don't keep it completely. Lots of people don't

Well, that's it! Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment